- Install the Microsoft Authenticator app on your smartphone.
Apple AppStore (iOS): https://apps.apple.com/de/app/microsoft-authenticator/id983156458
Google Play Store (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.azure.authenticator
- Open the app and click on Add Account → Other Account.
When asked if you want to allow the app to access your camera, select Allow. This will allow the authentication app to take a photo of the QR code in the next step.
- Launch the activation programme 2 Factor Autoenrolment.
You can find it in the Citrix Workspace with your other apps.
- Enter your cloud password and then click Show QR Code.
- Scan the QR code with the authentication app we opened in the second step.
After scanning, you will see your 6-digit code, which changes every 30 seconds. You can enter this code in addition to your password when logging in.
- Enter the current code in the programme under Current Token and click on Activate 2 Factor.
The 2FA is now active for your account.